Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The future of college? Portland sees growth in alternative higher education models

Portland Tribune
August 4th, 2015


Caitlyn McCucheon was three years into an athletic training program at Concordia University when she started actually spending time as an athletic trainer.
“It was pretty much sitting around doing things I wasn’t expecting,” McCucheon says. “I thought it was going to be active.”
She decided to change her major for her senior year, leading to a fifth year at the private university and three years wasted on a different path.
“I know I’m passionate in helping, but I don’t know what I want to do,” McCucheon says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To eliminate spam comments at restricted to registered users. Additionally, all posts are moderated to further prevent spam and off topic discourse. We strive to post all on topic comments.